Church of the Ascension was built in 1717 on the side where previously was church of 1630 year of building and which was lost in a fire. Church of the Ascension is now considered one of the most beautiful on Podillya, it is an example of building skills of local residents. Three-framed wooden church built without a single nail; it impresses visitors with its size and shapes. In addition, within the Church preserved the original carving. Carving’s beauty attracts attention of visitors any time.