Roman Catholic church of St. Joseph - Izjaslav

Missionary church was built in 1760, designed by the Polish court architect P. Fontana. In the XIX century, construction had its cells, where today is located the pension fund. Church is connected with destroyed palace of Sangushko (former owner of Izjaslav) by arched bridge.

Beautiful building restored little by little; there are leading worships. In addition, in the front of church installed a self-propelled gun, which serves a monument to the heroes of World War II.
blog comments powered by Disqus

Other interesting places

Kirovohrad Regional Art Museum - Kirovohrad

The Kirovohrad regional art museum was created in January, 1993 on the basis of picture gallery and located in the former arcade - the sights of architectu...


Svyato-Klimentovsky monastery

Svyato-Klimentovsky monastery is located near the Inkerman automobile bridge through the river Chernaya, of Sevastopil - Simferopol lay of line. The small ...


700-year-old oak - v.Verkhnyaya Hortitsa

The well-known 700-year-old oak is located in the settlement Verkhnyaya Hortitsa. As the history testifies, Zaporizhzhya oak was a place of millions people...


Read also