Other interesting places

Plant "Elvorti" - Kirovohrad

Plant "Elvorti" (nowadays "Red Star") was founded in 1874 by brothers Thomas and Robert Elvorti, whose memorial was installed at the entrance to the plant....


Ostrozhsky Academy - c.Ostrog

The academy was founded by Konstantin Ostrozhsky. It was the first Greek-Slavic school in Ukraine. Gerasym Smotritsky was the first rector, among the teach...


Holy Trinity Cathedral - Lutsk

Holy Trinity Cathedral is located in Lutsk and belongs to the Ukrainian Orthodox Church of the Kiev Patriarchate. The Cathedral was built on the site of...


Read also